Equiping Women to profoundly and extensively study God’s Word.
The New King James Study Bible for Women is the most comprehensive study Bible ever prepared for women, by women. Edited by Dorothy Kelly Patterson (professor of Theology in Women's Studies of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) and Rhonda Harrington Kelly (adjunct professor of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary) this single encyclodedic volume of resources, multiple authors who have studied the original biblical languages provide an unparelelled study experience. Giving meaning and context while offering application to Scripture, this Bible is like a mini-library in one volume.
- The most expansive study notes published in a specific Bible for women
- The New King James Version—a version known for it’s accuracy, ease of use.
- An introduction to each book containing the key facts and themes, relevance of that book to women, and suggested guidance for studying form a purely female perspective.
- Content outlines giving a bite-size overviews of each book
- Margins full of notes
- Special notes - 'Threads' inter-twined throughout for deeper topic study:
- Doctrines - explanations of fundamental beliefs of Christianity
- Character Profiles - background on women in Scripture
- Word Studies - examining words, to give a better undertsanding of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek
- Hard Questions - unpacking answers to difficult passages
- Biblical Womanhood - what it means to be a woman of God
- Written on My Heart devotionals and inspirational examples to apply to life
All of this wrapped up in a durable hardcover binding with gorgeous lightly decorated pages, words of Jesus in black, a Concordance and Ribbon Marker.