Product ID: 9780310620693
NIV Year: 2011
Text Size: 8 Point
Contributing Author(s): Kent Dobson
Approx Size mm: 238 x 170 x 19
8 in stock, usually dispatched within 24 hours
Teachings Of The Torah
Allows you to study the first five books of the Bible through the eyes of a first-century disciple by exploring the text from the viewpoint of those who have also wrestled and wondered about the Word of God. It invites you into the questions, stories, and interpretations - both ancient and modern - that prove the Bible is a living book. Explore your twenty-first-century culture in the light of the first century world of Jesus. Experience these foundational books of the Bible through this study tool brought to you in a stunning full-colour interior with photographs, maps, and illustrations.
- The Torah, the first five books of the Bible, in the clear, accessible NIV translation.
- Book introductions and outlines for each book of the Bible
- "Day in the Life Articles" illustrate the routine life for people in Bible times
- Study notes expound on the Scripture and incorporate writings from early church writers, rabbis, and extra biblical sources. These notes offer up commentary and ask thought-prevoking questions about the text and the Bible times.
- World studies illuminate Hebrew words and explore their meanings. "Addressing the Text Articles" delve deeper into the passages of Scripture.
- And a foreword from pastor and author Ed Dobson.
This is not a full Bible!