If you are a busy children's worker dedicated to evangelising and discipling the children in your community, and if you are looking for specific help to improve your understanding of the five- to nine - year-olds that you teach, then this guide is for you. These short, easy-to-read insights into child development and learning preferences offer practical ways of using that information to improve your environment and teaching sessions - so that you can give every child the best possible opportunity of developing a personal relationship with Jesus.
Children's Ministry provides a wide range of resources and training for church-based children's workers, including:
- undated, activity-based, Bible-centred teaching programme
- conferences and training days
- distance learning opportunities
- books of ready-to-use ideas and wisdom from children's ministry practitioners
- children's praise and worship resources
- other supporting resources
About Sue Price:
SUE PRICE is Director of Children's Ministry. An author and a regular speaker at training events for children's workers, she works with children in her local church. Christ Church, Horam. This book draws on her extensive experience of working with children in church and non-church settings.