How does the Bible view children, and what does it say about their salvation and their involvement in the church?
Dave Gidney examines the following important issues affecting all parents and children's ministers today:
How God's covenant relationship applies to children today
- At what age a child is in need of salvation
- What we can learn from the family in Old Testament times
- God's heart for children and the role of the father
- The role of children in public worship
- Key differences between a school model and a household model of children's ministry
About Dave Gidney:
DAVE GIDNEY worked as a pastor, evangelist and church planter with Rural Ministries and the Birmingham City Mission, before taking on his present full-time role as Head of Old Testament Studies at Birmingham Christian College. His wife, Sheri, is a regional director with Children Worldwide, and works as a child evangelist and nurture specialist.