Team members and team leaders alike will enjoy and benefit from these biblical insights and practical advice.
Includes recruitment, leadership, motivation, on-the-job training, empowering young people and the authority issue. It is based on many years experience of serving as a volunteer on childrens and youth teams.
Children's Ministry provides a wide range of resources and training for church-based children's workers, including:
- undated, activity-based, Bible-centred teaching programme
- conferences and training days
- distance learning opportunities
- books of ready-to-use ideas and wisdom from children's ministry practitioners
- children's praise and worship resources
- other supporting resources
About Andy Back:
ANDY BACK writes full-time for the Childrens' Ministry Teaching Programme, drawing extensively on many years of experience working with children and young people. He is a popular speaker at Bible weeks and in training contexts, and assists in the leadership of the youth work at Church of Christ the King, Brighton.