For many, the approximately 30,000 verses divided into about 1,189 chapters in the 66 books of the Bible can be daunting. The Summary Bible may be the answer for those not knowing where to begin with Gods word. Based on the much loved and respected King James Version of the Bible, this introductory study Bible gently introduces the Bible text by offering clear and concise chapter summaries for every chapter of Gods Word.
Each of these brief introductions breaks down the chapter in three distinct ways:
- Context - showing how the chapteer relates to those around it and it's place in history.
- Main Points - offering explanation as to why the chapter was written.
- Application - how can the lessons learnt from the chapter apply to our every-day lives.
In addition to this concept, this Bible also offers these great features:
- Thumb Index - Helps you navigate quicky through Gods word
- Book Introductions - Introduces the book as a whole in addidtion to chapter insights
- Unique Reading Plan - Reading 13 of the chapter summarys each day offers a 90 day total overview if the Bible
- Ribbon Marker - Find your place easily
- Words of Christ in Red - Easily distinguish the words off our Saviour