The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is perfect for those who wish to see the holy book with more details than a standard issue. This large print version is ideal for those with vision difficulties, or for those who wish to make notes within the 3 column book. This Large Print version is an excellent companion for personal study, classroom preparation or for sermon use.
Dake Publishing, Inc. is family owned company, and has been in operation since its creation in 1961, and features the personal notations of its founder Rev. Finis Jennings Dake. There is no Bible currently available with as many notes and references as a Dake Bible.
- 3 column format with text and notes on the same page
- Complete concordance that lists every bible word
- 9,000 headings to divide text
- 35,000 commentary notes
- More than 8,000 outlines for sermons
- Literalizing of scripture
- Definitions of key hebrew and greek words
- Complete summary at conclusion of each book
- Easy fingertip fact finder
- Over 500,000 helpful cross/chain references for study
Dake claimed that after he was converted to christianity, he recieved a 'special anointing' which allowed him to remember vast portions of the scripture by memory alone. This bolstered his own spirituality and helped him with his sermons as he became a pastor for the Christian Assembly Church.