Compelling Personal Stories of Struggle and Healing from Those Who Have Had or Dealt with Abortion
by Cheryl Chew
Did I make the right choice?
Make Me Your Choice provides compassionate answers about choosing life--or death.
Author Cheryl Chew writes from personal experience. She chose to have two abortions and is now the mother of four children. She shares how your decision affects not only the unborn child, but also your future mental and physical well-being.
Choosing death impacts your:
- FAMILY --robbing them of a son or daughter, grandchild, niece or nephew, cousin
- MARRIAGE--causing emotional stress, guilt, and remorse
- FUTURE RELATIONSHIPS-haunting heartache and pain
- PURPOSE--changing your perspective about life and love
- WORLD--denying life for a future doctor, scientist, pastor, inventor, teacher
- DESTINY--stifling the role God wrote for you
More than a dozen true stories offer heartening encouragement for anyone who has ever faced a life or death decision. Confronting the long-term consequences of abortion will enable you to make the right choice--and face the reality of having made the wrong decision.
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…"(Romans 8:1).
About Cheryl Chew:
Cheryl Chew is a successful entrepreneur dedicated to sharing her story to help others facing hard decisions - or trying to recover from the wrong choice. God's grace set her free from 21 years of guilt and shame. She is a second generation American born into an Asian culture and the mother of four children.