Every believers deepest desire is to please God, yet we all to often fail because we try to do this in our own strength. In this book, Andrew Murray looks at the secrets to living a life close to God taken from the book of Ephesians.
Focusing on this this letter of the apostle Paul, the author shows how we:
- can enjoy the presence of God, regardless of our circumstances
- can more fully experience unity with other believers
- are able to prevail over the attacks of the enemy
- can be more open and yielding our nature to the will of God
- are able to experience more of the Holy Spirits power in our lives
- will develop a more Christ like attitude, the closer we get to Him
As we draw closer to God and understand His plan for us as believers more fully, we will become a more effective witness of His love and righteousness in our world today, being used to accomplish mighty things for His kingdom.