This resource book (part of the On The Way curriculum set) by TNT covers Luke and Acts and includes games and activities that can be used as part of the syllabus, or as stand-alone activities.
This will add another dimension to your teaching, encouraging the children to read the Bible without compromising teaching and using fun activities to help children remember the lessons they have learnt.
- 76 Games that can be used with any Syllabus, but ties in with the On The Way 3-9s Curriculum.
- Easy to understand Bible Teaching points.
- Bible based.
- Covers the major Christian doctrines.
- Games that stand-alone or linked to the relevant lesson.
- Suitable material for all ages from 3-11 years.
- Photocopiable visual aids included.
- Scripts and puppet sketches are also included.
On the Way reproducible resources contains Biblical based lessons and activities for teaching and leading groups of young people in Sunday School and Junior Church classes.
About TNT Ministries:
TNT Ministries are the creators of the Sunday School Materials 'On the Way' and the Youth Bible Studies Junction. TNT is led by Rory and Kim Bell.