CAN YOU TRUST THE BIBLE?
OUR CULTURE answers this question with a loud "No!" Critics increasingly attempt to poke holes in the authority of Scripture and deflate faith among believers. But ask Erwin Lutzer if you can trust the Bible and he'll respond in one word - "Yes!"
In this revised and expanded edition of his top-selling Seven Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible, Dr. Lutzer offers seven foundational arguments for the reliability of Scripture. In clear, easy-to-understand language, he explores:
1. THE LOGICAL CLAIMS OF THE BIBLE
2. THE HISTORICAL RELIABILITY OF THE BIBLE
3. THE PROPHETIC PREDICTIONS OF THE BIBLE
4. THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST
5. THE STORY OF CREATION
6. THE ROLE OF GOD'S PROVIDENCE IN CREATING THE BIBLE
7. THE POWER OF GOD'S WORD IN YOUR LIFE
Each chapter closes with provacative study questions to ponder and discuss, making Seven Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible perfect for personal or group study.