As Christians many of us struggle with being grateful to God and to each other, prefering instead to exhibit a selfish attitude, this attitude can hinder the blessings that God has for you.
Why is it we find it so easy to pull down rather than build up?
Why is it so easy to complain than to offer encouragement?
Why is it so easy to show our displeasure than expressing our gratitude?
If you seriously consider these questions and think this reactionary attitude applies to you, then this book will challenge you to think differently. In his usuual methodical and Biblically based style, Pastor and author R T Kendall gently leads you through questions like these, showing us how to be more grateful and appreciative.
From this book you can learn:
- The importance of teaching thankfulness in church
- The power that comes from focusing on, and offering praise durin gtimes of trouble
- Why God puts insists we have a thankful heart
- That God gives us all His undivided attention when we are grateful
- The special blessing that comes to us when we are thankful
- The things that you should be most grateful for
- That sanctification is known as the "doctrine of gratitude"
Get ready to see how having a grateful attitude will release belssings in your life as you discover how, and why to thank God for all of His abundant blessings.
Then, we will all say with the Apostle Paul, 'Give thanks in all things, for this is the will of Christ Jesus for you'