ISBN/Product ID: 9781414309613
Publisher: Tyndale House
Text Size: 9 Point
Approx Size mm: 232 x 167 x 42
Only 1 left in stock, usually despatched within 24 hours
The Life Recovery Bible (Editied by David Stoop and Stephen Arterburn) leading readers to the source of recovery - God himself
Life-Changing Features include:
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from - an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each of the books of the Bible.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional index, recovery profile index, and full user's guide.