If you have a heart of compassion for children (especially the awkward ones!), then this short, easy-to-read guide will provide the biblical insights and practical advice you need to help them reach their maximum potential.
Children's Ministry provides a wide range of resources and training for church-based children's workers, including:
- undated, activity-based, Bible-centred teaching programme
- conferences and training days
- distance learning opportunities
- books of ready-to-use ideas and wisdom from children's ministry practitioners
- children's praise and worship resources
- other supporting resources
About Andy Back:
ANDY BACK is a bestselling author and communicator in the UK and internationally. He writes full-time for the Children's Ministry Teaching Programme, drawing extensively on many years of experience working with children and young people. he is a popular speaker at Bible weeks and in training contexts, and has assisted in the leadership of the youth work at Church of Christ the King, Brighton.