From Top-Down to Team-Up!
Too many church leaders expire before their time because of the demands within a top-down leadership structure. Learn how to multiply your church membership involvement with a team-up style that includes everyone.
Ron Satrape shares his successful techniques how to:
- Lead others effectively without domination or manipulation.
- Encourage others to "buy in" to the faith, and fully participate in leadership and ministry.
- Build relationally healthy, functional teams.
- Imprint each team member's fingerprints onto the blueprints of God's vision.
- Use an apostolic development process to advance team character, as well as the Kingdom of God.
- Build a great team model, a first-class fruitful ministry, and team reproduction.
- Develop accountability structures.
- Organize an apostolic network.
When you plant a seed, don't envision a tree-envision a forest!
About Ron Satrape:
Ron Satrape was a retail business success by age 23, an ordained minister planting his first church at age 25, and has been a senior pastor for 25 years. He is an innovative pioneer of two Christian schools, and now serves as an apostle currently overseeing 7 churches. He is also a business and ministry leader consultant. He has varied experience in planting, adopting, and restoring local churches. He has been married for 35 years, and has four grown children and two grandchildren.